1. Lost one of my part-time jobs, because the dad had his hours severely reduced.
2. Car is old and needs replacing, which costs money. Money I don't have, because (see above).
3. Cats have fleas. Fleas. Won't. Die.
1. I did not lose the job because of my work, just because of circumstances. They, and many other parents I know, want me to be employed. I will get good recommendations.
2. I have until February 1 to find another job.
3. Getting a car with 4 doors sounds AWESOME. I love Annabelle, my bug, but she isn't really all that practical.
4. As much as I'd hate to go back to mooching off of my parents, they will not let me starve, live on the streets, or be consumed by debt.
(There is no silver lining to the fleas)
Unrelated positive events:
Going on a New Years Adventure into the snow with a large group of awesome people.