Wednesday 23 September 2009

Phone conversations

I just had a 30 minute long conversation with Clover. It's so funny to think that when I first came to college, I would call her and we would talk for MAYBE 5 minutes. Maybe.

Those five minutes went about like this:

Me (Blythe): Hey! How are you?
Clover: Good.

B: Anything exciting happen this week?
C: Uh-uh.
B: Well how's school going?
C: Good.

And so on. During the conversation tonight, she talked a blue streak. And it's so funny to hear how her intonation is sometimes just like mine. She told me that something was "just hilARious." It's such a "Blythe" way to say it.

Love it.



****Also, I just updated my blog on rswmagazine.com today. Check it out, if you're interested!

1 comment:

  1. The very first baby I nannied for (for 2 1/2 years) will ONLY talk to me on the phone! When his family calls and wants to talk to him he won't go to the phone, but he'll sit there and talk to me forever! :)

    ReplyDelete