Tuesday 10 November 2009

I am so pleased!

Last night, one of my friends told me that she is going to try to be vegetarian.

I can't tell you how pleased I am! I try really hard (and do reasonably well) at not being That Vegetarian. You know who I'm talking about-- the vegetarian who feels it is her duty to inform everyone of the errors in their ways? Nobody likes her.

But by the same token, I do feel strongly about vegetarianism. It is absolutely the right choice for me, and I think it would be a healthy, responsible choice for many, many people.

Thus, it's hard for me to contain my jubilation. I'm so proud of Jill for doing this, and equally delighted whenever one of my friends announces she or he is going to do this.

Just makes me want to jump up and down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment