Monday 12 December 2011

Thoughts? Feelings? Emotions?

Just as soon as I save up the money, I'm going to get myself a snazzy new camera. I adore my little point and shoot Canon S90, but I'd also like to have something with which I can take some higher quality pictures. I'm looking forward to learning how to mess with aperture, shutter speed, etc, but as of right now, I don't actually know how to do any of this. (Yes, I'll be buying a "....For Dummies" book, and yes I have been given the link to Ken Rockwell's site, which is great.) I've been reading a lot about the different cameras available, and I'm pretty sure that what I want is either a Canon or a Nikon. They both get really positive reviews online, but I wanted to get your opinions.

For what I'm looking for, I want either the:

Canon EOS Rebel T2i

OR

Canon EOS Rebel T3i

OR

Nikon D3100

OR

Nikon D5100

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about any of those cameras! But I have a slight bias for Nikons because a high school Photography teacher liked Nikons.

    ReplyDelete