Wednesday 6 June 2012

Why does no one consult me?

This is the question I've been asking myself on a daily basis recently. Actually, I've been asking myself (and anyone around) multiple times a day. After all, I have So Many Opinions, and I am more than happy to share them with you. Why does no one take advantage of this excellent service I am willing to provide?

Some things on which people should have consulted me, but did not:

Telling Princess Aurora that it was her 16th birthday, when the fairy godmothers knew perfectly well that this might draw the attention of Maleficent. Why wouldn't they just always celebrate her birthday two weeks after the fact? WHY DID NO ONE CONSULT ME?

Russian Roulette. Who on earth thought this would be a Good, Fun, Exciting idea? I could certainly have set people straight, if given half a chance.

The timing of school breaks. My brother's college (!!!) has winter vacation from about December 21st- January 22nd. Now, doesn't it make So Much More Sense for it to go from about December 15th- January 16th? That actually gives the students a chance to enjoy the pre-holiday season. It would be so convenient! Especially for those of us who want them home to help carry bags while Christmas shopping. Why does no one ask me about these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment