Tuesday 26 January 2010

25 Days of Random: Day 1

In an effort to get back into this Blogging thing (I got distracted by senior year), I'm going to begin doing something that my friend has been- 25 Days of Random. I'm going to share a random Something with you, each and every day.

DAY 1: Favourite Song

I have many favourite songs-- too many, perhaps.

I have always loved Where Have All the Flowers Gone

I love Lilly Allen-- all of her songs, really, but especially "Him," "Fuck You," "The Fear," and "Friday Night."

I am also rather fond of Ingrid Michaelson, most notably "Maybe"

My guilty pleasure is typing in "Black Eyed Peas" into Pandora and seeing what comes up.

And that is my favourite music of today.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I love all those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to copy you... I just started reading this stuff again and want to try this!

    ReplyDelete