Friday 15 October 2010

Halloween

I love Halloween. It's not one of my favourite holidays, but it certainly is a fun one-- and I will latch onto any excuse to be "festive." Not to be underappreciated is that a nice holiday like Halloween lends some direction to crafting (and, I'm sure, cooking and baking-- though I haven't gone down that route yet). This week, Clover, Neptune, and I decorated gourds.

Yes, gourds.

I give you the results:


(That's Rafael, the bizarre white squash, and what I think of as the magical pumpkin. I decorated these ones...)


Neptune decorated these. I love the blue pumpkin and all of the foam shapes.


And this is all Clover's doing. She was particularly into this craft project (I can't say I blame her). The best one, in my opinion is that small orange and green gourd that looks like a hedgehog. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment