Monday 2 January 2012

New Camera

I have been having so much fun with my new snazzy camera-- a Canon EOS Rebel T2i, currently equipped with its kit lens. I bought it last Tuesday, and started out by taking repeated photos of my grandparents' patient dog, Tally.

In this one, only her nose is in focus. I still kind of like it, though.

I moved on to taking pictures of my grandpa's "Bear Den." Yes, that's a mounted goose next to all of the guns. Yes, that's a bear skin rug. And, yes, he did actually shoot the bear from his bedroom window. Montana!



Several days later, after a long series of practice photographs of a poinsettia, my friend Kale and I went on a photo excursion in Ballard. We visited Cupcake Royale and Bop Records, and photographed to our hearts' content.











Finally, after some lovely meanderings in a lovely area, we returned to her house and lovingly tormented her critters.



I have a lot to learn about this camera, but so far I'm really enjoying the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment