Monday 22 March 2010

Letters to Somebody

Dear Spring Break,

You were great, and though it has been less than 24 hours, I miss you already. Please feel free to swing by again soon, bringing the ocean and the clubbing with you, but leaving behind a couple of other experiences. You know what I'm talking about.

All love,

Blythe



Dear LA Drivers,

Really. REALLY?

Here is a news flash for you: Turn signals are easy and fun! Just flick your hand to the left of your wheel and BOOM, I immediately know to expect you in my lane. Is it really so hard, LA Drivers? Is it really?


Wearing a helmet while driving,

Blythe



Dear School Work,

Do yourself. Thanks.

Blythe
March 22, 2010
Writing Letters To Somebody
Prof. Me


Dear Job For Next Year,

I'm waiting for you to fall in my lap. Where are you? I'm sure I'll like you very much. Please feel free to e-mail me at codenameblythe@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you.

In the meantime, perhaps I should put in some actual work to find a job. Hmm.


Yours,
Blythe



Dear The Moose,

Our Clique has the funniest name of all cliques. This is possibly because you guys are the funniest folks. And the most supportive. And the most fun. And... oh man, this is getting sappy.

I love you, Moose. I really do.

Love (love, love),

Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment