Friday 19 February 2010

[Belated] Happy Birthday, Neptune!

Though I spoke to Neptune on his birthday, and did in fact communicate my birthday wishes to him, I neglected to write a birthday post on his Very Exact Birthday, which was yesterday.

Goodness gracious, World-- Neptune is 7 years old, and I can hardly believe it. It was lovely talking to him on the phone yesterday, but I quite wish I had been there to sing happy birthday and celebrate this brand new age. Seven. That's getting up there in years.

Neptune keeps me constantly laughing, he is a peculiar, delightful child who aspires to catch 17" rainbow trout, dances like a maniac (seriously-- this is the funniest thing one could ever see), enjoys making cookies, swims in such a way that it looks like he is drowning, wears elaborate and fantastic costumes, has been known to wear goggles while he plays pool, and knows more about snakes and sharks than I will ever hope to know.

Happy [belated] birthday, Neptune-- I'm wishing you a wonderful year full many adventures and lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment