Thursday 18 February 2010

Day 20

Day 20: A Hobby You Have

Oh, my hobbies range far and wide. I do theatre (in most capacities), scrapbook (even though I am only 22), and travel as much as my budget and time allow. That last one is my favourite: I LOVE to travel, and I revel in new experiences. I've been many places, and have been so fortunate to see so many things (that's actually how I started my other blog, while I was studying abroad in London, and travelling). My favourite city to visit is definitely Istanbul-- I'm all about the Asia-meets-Europe feeling, the Bosphorus, the Grand Bazaar, Turkish delight ("lokum"), unbelievably gorgeous mosques, and fun atmosphere of the city. In terms of a more "natural" environment, nothing beats Borneo-- a tangle of rainforest, orangutans, proboscis monkeys, turquoise ocean, sandy beaches, and sea turtles-- though the Calanques in France were also overwhelmingly beautiful.

Yes indeed, I'm quite a fan of going on grand adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment