Monday 17 October 2011

Update

Remember when, a couple of weeks ago, I told you that I had exchanged e-mails with a water bottle company?

In case this wasn't as much of an Experience for you as it was for me, here's what I wrote about it. Go back and read it if you're going to read the rest of this post-- it's not funny, otherwise.

Ok?

Ok.

So after I sent them an e-mail with my address, I didn't expect to hear anything in response. I mean, they clearly weren't too into my e-mail (having not even read it properly before sending me a form response), so I thought the e-mail was good for a chuckle, and I'd move on with my life.

WELL.

Imagine my surprise when I received the following in the mail today:




Huzzah! Hopefully this will be the end of spilled water bottles in my car or our swim bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment